This year I’m working on my travel bucket list, and let’s be honest, I can’t go ANYWHERE cool and not wish I had a bride and groom to shoot! That’s where you come in- if you’re planning an intimate wedding (75 guests or fewer) or an elopement in 2017 to any of the destinations on my bucket list, I’ll shoot your wedding for free. Yes, FREE.
Let’s make each other’s dreams come true!!
The Nitty Gritty
- I won’t be limiting this offer. After the application window closes, I’ll take as many weddings as I can comfortably accommodate.
- The photography and images are my gift to the couples selected. Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to purchase wall art for their homes, albums, prints, etc. post-wedding.
- Selected couples will be responsible for my round trip travel as well as 3 nights of accommodations at the destination.
- Accepted weddings are dependent on my availability and couples whose personalities feel like the best fit for me, so plead your case in crazy detail, and tell me about your awesome relationship and all that you have planned!
- TBD applicants will not be considered. You must have a date and destination secured to be eligible.
- A $500 non-refundable travel deposit is required to secure the trip dates on my calendar. This deposit is transferable pending my availability for the new date.
- There will be a legal and binding contract to protect both parties.
- I will book my own travel after the details of the wedding adventure are discussed. The selected couples will be billed for the agreed upon airfare and transit expenses less the $500 deposit prior to my booking any arrangements.
- If you live in one of these gorgeous places and plan to have 75 guests or fewer you are eligible!
There’s Something You Should Know:
If you haven’t been following me prior to this offer, I’d like to take this time to offer you my outlook as a wedding photographer. I feel strongly that you should have a personal connection with the individual you select to document the most intimate moments of your life. Photographer Chemistry is a real thing, and it impacts your images. If you’re looking for a person who is merely a vendor providing a service and punching a clock, politely, I recommend you continue your search elsewhere; I’m not the one for you. I take great pride in getting to know my clients as people, and often times they become friends. I want to document the real: perfect, imperfect, and every fleeting crazy face and giggle in between. My clients are couples who welcome me into the adventure as if I’m an old friend so that their most genuine memories are preserved. You can be one of them too!
This sounds like a dream come true! What are the requirements?
There really are no catches. I’m interested in seeing amazing places, and would love to document your incredible wedding while I visit. Below is the criteria for application eligibility:
- You will have no more than 75 guests in attendance.
- Your wedding date is in 2017.
- Your wedding destination is on my bucket list below. (although if you’re cooler than I and think I am missing out by not listing your destination, you should definitely apply anyway and broaden my horizons)
- You must have a wedding date and destination solidified. No TBDs. As soon as you’re accepted, we’ll get the ball rolling and solidify all of the details.
- You want a photographer who is invested in you as people, and are interested in welcoming me on your adventure.
My Bucket List Destinations:
- ANYWHERE in Europe
- Any National Park
- Banff / Lake Louise
- Lake Tahoe
- New Orleans
- New Zealand
- Oregon Coast
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- U.S. Virgin Islands